COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS & UPDATES
As we slowly open for the season, we have implemented some new policies and procedures to help keep our members and guests safe. Please assist us in our efforts by abiding by any posted signage with rules or restrictions.
Some of the changes to help keep you safe include:
- Clubhouse will be restricted to a certain number of
guests at one time, based on state guidance.
- Clubhouse kitchen will be closed for the season.
- Hot tub will be closed for the season.
- Social distancing is required on the grounds.
- Public showers restricted to two persons at a time.
- Masks required for entering office.
- Potluck and other food gatherings are cancelled.
- Activities subject to change with limited notice –
watch the chalkboard on clubhouse for updates.
- Impromptu events may replace scheduled events.
Additionally, some new check-in procedures have been
adopted. Upon your first visit, please check in at the office
and complete any required forms. Guests must attest to
being a Vermont resident who has not traveled to to an
effected area or has self-quarantined. Guests must also
register on a visitor/guest log in order to provide contact
tracing in the event it is necessary.
Please do not arrive at Coventry if any of the following
apply to you:
- You have a fever or any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Recently traveled to an infected area.
- Visiting from a region with current travel restrictions.
- Have not self-quarantined per State guidelines
While on the grounds, please abide by safe social distancing practices, wash your hands frequently and wear
masks when in the presence of others.