April 12th is East Sunday, and many of us enjoy this springtime holiday as we celebrate with family and friends.
This year might be a little different, but don’t let the coronavirus get you down. Here are some great ideas on
how to make the holiday festive, even if apart!
- Call your loved ones on the phone and wish them a Happy Easter & Happy Spring. Spread some joy!
- Facetime or Skype with friends and family members who can’t be with you in person.
- Don a springtime Easter Bonnet and share your selfies online. Post them on our Facebook page!
- Decorate the exterior of your home in colorful holiday lights to cheer up the neighborhood.
- Send a note or a card in the mail to let family and friends know you are thinking of them.
- Prepare a bag of goodies you can leave on the door for the elderly or others unable to get out.
- Thank a medical worker, police officer, first responder, grocery worker or other essential persons for their hard work during this time.
- Pay for the order of the person in line behind you
at a drive-thru restaurant.
- Donate to a charity of your choice.